Why you should say "NO" to sex the night before your PSA test ...
... and other things you probably don't know about your prostate health, but should!
- No matter what your prostate problem may be ...
- No matter if you've been diagnosed with prostate cancer ...
- Even if you think your prostate's just fine for now ...
Here's vital information you simply can't afford to ignore -- direct from Johns Hopkins.
IMPORTANT TREATMENT OPTION YOU NEED TO
KNOW ABOUT NOW:
READ ABOUT THE TREATMENT ADVICE THAT SHOULD SAVE MEN WITH EARLY PROSTATE CANCER FROM MAKING ANY IRREVOCABLE DECISIONS TOO HASTILY. READ ON ...
The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper
Your Prostate Disorders Expert
H. Ballentine Carter, M.D.
Did you know...
Having sex within 72 hours of your PSA test can produce a false reading?
Erectile dysfunction can be a symptom of prostate cancer?
More than 50 percent of men over age 50 and 80 percent of those over 80 experience some BPE-related symptoms?
Early detection of prostate cancer is a KEY factor in treating this disease successfully.
Being fully informed is also important -- and that's where The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper comes in.
It's your all-in-one comprehensive guide for everything you need to know about your prostate. From what it is and what it does, to what problems can develop and what to watch out for.
You'll learn key facts about prostate health, and the signs and symptoms that something might be wrong. Discover treatments you never knew existed. And understand what your options are if you're ever diagnosed with prostate cancer or another prostatic condition common to men as they grow older.
The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper is designed to give you unprecedented access to the expertise of the hospital ranked #1 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report (2013). Johns Hopkins is the only hospital in history to be ranked #1 in the nation 21 years in a row.
The JOHNS HOPKINS WHITE PAPERS were developed over fifteen years ago as a means of sharing everything we know about a single health condition in significant depth, yet in layman's language.
Our specialists at The Brady Urological Institute review the major medical journals, clinical trials and research studies, and bring this cutting-edge health information straight to you.
You won't find a more comprehensive, authoritative and reliable source than this for the vital information every man MUST have!
Highlights of The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper include:
- Halting prostate cancer progression: Can diet help?
- New prostate cancer tests: The latest efforts to improve diagnosis.
- Intermittent hormone therapy: New studies examine a strategy to treat advanced prostate cancer.
- Why race matters if you're considering active surveillance.
- Side effects after localized prostate cancer treatent: 15-year findings.
You'll also get the latest news on benign prostatic enlargement (BPE), also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and prostatitis:
- The downside of finasteride: Recent research on adverse effects.
- Should you have a yearly PSA test? Making sense of evolving guidelines.
- Surgery for enlarged prostate: Comparing four popular procedures.
- Are your prostatitis symptoms real or imagined?
But that's not all. You'll also find "Ask the Doctor" columns in The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper, the same questions that are on YOUR mind now as you're trying to make the best decisions possible about your prostate health, including should you have a PSA test?
You'll get all this cutting edge information in The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper (PLUS your FREE digital Special Report Prostate Power) for the one low price of only $19.95. Order now and download the digital edition right away. Best of all, this offer is risk-FREE. The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper comes with a full money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied for any reason.
The new, updated 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper is designed to help you become better informed and better prepared to deal with whatever prostate problem you may have now, or may develop in the future.
You'll learn to...
- Recognize and respond to symptoms and changes as they occur.
- Communicate effectively with your doctor, ask informed questions and understand the answers.
- Make the right decisions, based on an understanding of the newest drugs, the latest surgical techniques and the most promising research.
- Take control over your condition and act from knowledge rather than fear.
In this 86-page report, you'll receive...
- A thorough overview of the condition, its causes and symptoms...
- Treatment options with a Johns Hopkins recommendation on each...
- Groundbreaking new research and a review of the latest studies...
- Drugs used to treat the condition, with precautions on avoiding harmful side effects...
- A glossary of medical terms you need to understand...
- A listing of health information organizations and support groups...
In The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper, you'll learn:
- Key facts about your prostate, what it is and the role it plays in your overall health
- The signs and symptoms that something might be wrong
- How prostate cancer is diagnosed; what you need to know about:
- The PSA Test
- The Digital Rectal Exam (DRE)
- Your Prostate Biopsy and Gleason Score
- The newest tests for diagnosing prostate cancer and an enlarged prostate more accurately than ever before
- The latest treatment options available to you if you have prostate cancer, an enlarged prostate or prostatitis
- Prostate disease prevention strategies
- Key research and studies on prostate cancer and BPH (also known as BPE)
- Where to get further support and resources
Thanks to this special offer, you'll receive The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper for only $19.95 -- that's a 50 percent savings off the regular $39.95 cover price. And your purchase comes with a full money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper for any reason, simply contact customer service within 30 days for a full refund. But keep the special report Prostate Power as your gift just for reviewing the book.
"Why worry about my prostate health now?" you might ask. Some experts believe that EVERY man will develop some degree of prostate cancer if he lives long enough. Autopsy studies have shown microscopic evidence of prostate cancer in 15-30 percent of men over the age of 50 and in 60-70 percent of men who reach age 80.
But don't let that statistic scare you. The reality is that fewer men are dying from prostate cancer than ever before.
And the next generation's risk is decreasing all the time. New statistics tell us that a male born today has a 16 percent chance of being diagnosed with prostate cancer at some time in his life, but just a 3 percent chance of dying from the disease.
Plus, you'll also get Prostate Power FREE, yours to keep even if you decide to return The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper for a full refund.
Prostate Power: What Men Must Know NOW
This instant download is yours right now as your FREE GIFT just for ordering The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper. In this invaluable Special Report, you'll find answers to crucial questions like:
- Are you at risk for prostate cancer? Knowing these facts will help protect your prostate.
- Does a vasectomy raise your risk of prostate cancer?
- How can you make an informed decision when doctors don't agree on which prostate treatments work best?
- What does it mean when you see blood in your urine?
All this, and much, much more -- yours in this FREE BONUS REPORT available as an instant PDF download when you purchase The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper.
If you've recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer, you'll find The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper to be an invaluable resource for understanding and evaluating your treatment options.
You'll receive detailed descriptions of the three most common treatments: radical prostatectomy, external beam radiation therapy and brachytherapy. Understand what they are, how they are performed and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
You'll also learn whether your PSA and Gleason scores make you a candidate for active surveillance so you can maintain a high quality of life without the often irreversible side effects of certain prostate cancer treatments.
You'll learn the most common side effects of each of the prostate cancer treatments detailed in this comprehensive report.
You'll understand how doctors predict the seriousness of a cancer diagnosis, and how you can work in conjunction with your doctor to know all your options and decide which treatment is best for you.
You'll even learn how your doctor determines the extent of your cancer, and what the treatments and prognosis are for each stage of prostate cancer.
All in The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper -- available to order now!
Learn what it means when you have to get up frequently at night to urinate...
What it means when it hurts to urinate or ejaculate...
Why your persistent lower back pain may be due to your prostate, rather than back strain or injury...
Rely on The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper to help you understand:
The prostate's key role in sex...
The three kinds of prostate trouble...
The different kinds of prostatitis...
What actually causes an enlarged prostate...
Study the detailed color illustrations and comprehensive charts and tables in The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper, including:
- An up-to-date 2014 chart of medications used in the treatment of benign prostatic enlargement, including information on how the drugs work, special instructions for taking the medications and possible side effects.
- An illustrated chart of the stages of prostate cancer. This chart explains the TNM staging system used to describe a cancer's clinical stage, or how far it has spread.
- A chart of prostate cancer mortality rates 10, 15 and 20 years after radical prostatectomy.
- An up-to-date 2014 chart of the medications used in the hormone treatment of prostate cancer.
- The NCCN Risk Classification and Management chart that's used by physicians to help choose the correct prostate cancer treatment.
And these are just the highlights. Each chart and illustration is designed to help you gain a greater understanding of the vital information presented in The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper, so you can make the best decisions about your health care.
Why Johns Hopkins? What better place to find cutting-edge advice and information on prostate health than the Johns Hopkins Hospital, which has been a pioneer in advancing medical knowledge for over a century. Here are just a few significant examples of the many prostate health breakthroughs that have taken place at Johns Hopkins...
- In 1996, Johns Hopkins researchers mapped the first prostate cancer-specific gene to chromosome 1.
- Radical prostatectomy was developed at Johns Hopkins at the beginning of the 20th century. In 1982, a "nerve-sparing" technique by Johns Hopkins urologist Patrick Walsh, M.D. significantly reduced the likelihood that a man would experience erectile dysfunction or urinary incontinence after radical prostatectomy.
- Alan Partin, M.D., a Johns Hopkins surgeon, developed the Partin tables that help doctors predict whether cancer is confined to the prostate or has spread to adjacent tissue, seminal vesicles or lymph nodes.
- Johns Hopkins researchers have developed a way to determine which men are good candidates for the treatment known as "active surveillance."
IMPORTANT TREATMENT OPTION
Based on solid evidence, Johns Hopkins researchers have developed the criteria to determine which men are good candidates for active surveillance.
The bottom line: At last, Johns Hopkins has given men who have early prostate cancer and who meet this criteria sound reason to defer costly, possibly dangerous treatment, until it is clear they really need it. In the confusing tangle of information that goes into making decisions about prostate cancer, there is one clear thread to follow: Working closely with your doctor you can take time to assess your options before you choose any prostate cancer treatment that can have a significant impact on your quality of life.
Still not convinced you want to order The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper risk-FREE?
Then take this test...
True or false? Prostate cancer has a stronger hereditary component than breast and colon cancers.
True or false? Lifestyle choices may be able to modify the effects of the genetic cards you are dealt at birth.
True or false? Deaths from prostate cancer vary from region to region in the U.S.
True or false? The most reliable way to detect prostate cancer in its early stages is to combine digital rectal exams with PSA testing.
True or false? Doctors believe that the overall PSA level may be less important than the rate at which the PSA level rises.
Okay, let's see how you did. The answer to each of these questions is -- TRUE. Each question is taken from the pages of The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper. In it, you'll also learn what you can do to help protect yourself from prostate cancer:
- Exercise helps, especially in older men. Learn how men 65 and older were able to reduce their risk of advanced prostate cancer by nearly 70 percent.
- Foods that may reduce your risk of prostate cancer.
- How excess weight can increase your risk of prostate cancer.
It's all in The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper. Don't hesitate. Take advantage of this risk-FREE opportunity. Order now.
We're so sure that this is crucial health information no man should do without that we are offering you The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper absolutely risk-FREE for 30 days. Your satisfaction is 100 percent guaranteed, or your money back.
PLUS, you can also get the FREE BONUS REPORT ... Prostate Power: What Men Must Know NOW.
Just click the order button to take advantage of this unique offer direct from Johns Hopkins Medicine. We'll send you the digital edition to read now risk-FREE! You'll also receive your link to download your FREE BONUS GIFT!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your White Paper, simply contact customer service within 30 days for a full refund. But keep Prostate Power: What Men Must Know NOW as your FREE "THANK YOU" GIFT just for reviewing the Prostate Disorders White Paper.
If you've just been diagnosed with prostate cancer...
If you've been struggling with prostate cancer treatments and their side effects...
If you're having problems urinating, or you're doing it too often at night...
If you're not sure if you should have your PSA levels tested...
Even if you're sure your prostate's doing just fine...
You owe it to yourself (and your loved ones) to give The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper a try. Take advantage of this risk-FREE offer today. Order now.
DON'T FORGET YOUR FREE "THANK YOU" GIFT! Your FREE Special Report, Prostate Power: What Men Must Know NOW as an instant download.
Prostate Special Report:
What men must know NOW
- Are You at Risk for Prostate Cancer? Does a vasectomy raise your risk? Recent research has begun to identify possible risk factors while ruling out others.
- Getting a Second (Third, Fourth) Opinion: How can you make an informed decision when doctors don't agree on which prostate treatments work best and tend to recommend their specialty? Johns Hopkins prostate cancer experts tell you how to get a balanced view of all your options.
- Weighing Your Options After Early Diagnosis: Johns Hopkins specialists chart the advantages and drawbacks of the four major treatment options for early prostate cancer.
- Finding Help for Sexual Function Problems: Treatments for prostate cancer can cause erectile dysfunction. We help men find effective treatment so they don't need to suffer from this potentially life-altering condition.
- When You See Blood in the Urine: What does it mean? Should you be alarmed? Learn about the many factors that can cause this, and how to get an accurate diagnosis.
Our no-strings, can't lose,
Again, if you are not satisfied with The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper for any reason, contact customer service for a full refund, guaranteed. You may keep the Special Report as a gift just for reviewing the White Paper.
You don't risk a penny to take a good, long look at the new 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper. You must be 100 percent convinced this is essential information you can't do without, or you may contact customer service for a full refund within 30 days.
Frankly, it's hard to imagine how anyone would part with this information. But you decide once you see it.
You don't have to take my word for it.
Just click below to receive the digital edition of The 2014 Johns Hopkins Prostate Disorders White Paper. Keep the free gift even if you decide, for any reason, to return your WHITE PAPER.
This is a secure shopping site.