When every breath is a challenge, you need the latest news
on the most effective treatments for your condition.
If you suffer from asthma, bronchitis, COPD, lung cancer, emphysema or sleep apnea, read on...
When drawing a breath is a challenge, the pulmonary specialists at Johns Hopkins offer timely information, new research findings and the best medical advice available to help you cope with your condition.
In The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper, you will discover exciting advances and the most useful, current information to help you prevent or treat conditions affecting your lungs.
You will learn how to prevent these diseases and, when symptoms arise, the best ways for you to work with your doctor to diagnose and treat them.
The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper
The expertise you need in layperson's language
you can understand and use.
Edited by Peter B. Terry, M.D., M.A.
The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper provides you with the latest information on the prevention and treatment of COPD, asthma, lung cancer and more, so you can improve your breathing, and work more closely and effectively with your healthcare providers.
All available to order now, so you can start using what you learn right away, to enhance your quality of life and not have to put up any longer with the limitations imposed by these breath-robbing conditions.
In The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper you'll learn:
- Suffering from asthma, COPD, a common cold? Can vitamin D help?
- What yoga can -- and can't -- do for people with asthma.
- Treating COPD flares with steroids: How long is long enough?
- The best candidates for home oxygen therapy.
- The latest trend: Diagnosing sleep apnea at home.
- Ask the doctor: What are the treatment options for daytime sleepiness in a person with mild obstructive sleep apnea?
- At last! Two new treatments for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Why you should discuss the risks of lung cancer screening.
- Advice on preventing travel-related blood clots.
- What you need to know about your flu vaccine options.
The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper also features an illustrated guide to common diseases of the lung, including interstitial lung disease, influenza, lung cancer, pneumonia, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and asthma.
Plus, The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper, includes:
- A chart of commonly used bronchodilators, updated for 2015
- A chart of anti-inflammatory drugs, updated for 2015
- A glossary of terms and an index to help you find the topics of interest to you
The report is designed to help you ensure the best outcome. Use what you learn to help you:
- Recognize and respond to symptoms and changes in your breathing and lung function as they occur.
- Communicate effectively with your doctor, ask the right questions about your symptoms and treatment options, and understand the answers.
- Make the most informed decisions, based on an understanding of the newest drugs, the latest therapies, the most promising research.
- Take control over your condition and act from solid, evidence-based knowledge, rather than myths.
... and you'll also learn:
- Side effects of corticosteroids.
- The effects of radon in homes.
- The respiratory symptoms you should not ignore.
- Drugs that can help you kick the smoking habit.
- The newest options for sleep apnea.
- Who is at high risk for deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Diagnostic tests for a suspected pulmonary embolism.
- How old is too old for lung transplant surgery?
... and much more.
Direct to you from Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins stands at the forefront of modern medicine, in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the diseases that undermine healthy living and longevity.
It's no surprise that Johns Hopkins Hospital is designed to give you unprecedented access to the expertise of the only hospital to be ranked #1 for 22 years by U.S. News & World Report -- an unprecedented 21 years in a row from 1991 to 2011, and again in 2013.
Each of the 2014 White Papers has been prepared for your use by some of the most respected medical specialists in the field. They are designed with YOU in mind, the busy person who doesn't have time, money or energy to waste on anything less than the best, most current information and the most effective treatments for your lung disorder.
The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper covers the latest research on:
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Sleep Apnea
In The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper, for each of the diseases covered, you'll get:
- A thorough overview of the condition, its causes and symptoms ...
- Treatment options, with Johns Hopkins recommendations ...
- Groundbreaking new research and a review of the latest studies ...
- A glossary of medical terms you need to understand ...
- Lists of health information organizations and support groups that specialize in the disorder ...
You'll find that The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper is a publication like no other. This information-packed annual gives you 73 pages of the most current need-to-know news on emphysema, lung cancer, chronic bronchitis and other lung disorders, all backed by Johns Hopkins research and expertise.
But that's not all! Order now, and you'll also receive this FREE Special Report as an instant download:
FREE Lung Disorders Special Report:
Coping strategies for common lung problems
- Learning to Live with Your CPAP Device.
- Kick that Chronic Cough: Chronic cough is not a disease, but a symptom of another condition. Treating the underlying lung disorder is the key. Hopkins specialists look at the causes, treatment options and self-care steps if you suffer from chronic cough.
- Debunking Smokers' Myths: Does switching to light cigarettes offer any protection? Can cutting back on how much you smoke make any difference? See what the latest research shows, PLUS, you'll get advice on the best tools for quitting once and for all.
- No More Runny Nose! Because it's so common, the 10 to 30 percent of adults who suffer from allergic rhinitis may not seek relief. We explore a variety of treatment strategies designed to stop your allergies from interfering with your ability to live life to the fullest.
- Conserving Energy if You Have COPD: Easy ways to make your everyday tasks less draining if you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
You'll get all this cutting edge information in The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper (PLUS your FREE digital Special Report Breathing Easier for the one low price of only $19.95 plus shipping). Order now and download the digital edition right away AND we'll mail you the print edition of the White Paper when it's available in January 2015. This way you get the benefit of having both the print and digital editions. Best of all, this offer is risk-FREE. Your copy of The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper comes with a full money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied for any reason.
Our no-strings, can't lose,
You don't risk a penny to take a good, long look at The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper. You must be 100 percent convinced this is essential information you can't do without, or you may return it within your 30-day preview period.
Frankly, it's hard to imagine how anyone would part with this information from one of the nation's top hospitals. But you decide once you see it.
You don't have to take my word for it.
Just click below for your 30-day risk-free preview of The 2015 Johns Hopkins Lung Disorders White Paper.
To keep you on the cutting edge of lung research, we offer an annual renewal service to White Paper readers. That way, your White Paper is always current, never out of date.
A card will be sent to you in advance and if you wish to examine the next year's Johns Hopkins White Paper, do nothing and it will arrive automatically with an invoice. If you don't wish to see the new White Paper, simply return the card within 30 days. You may notify us at any time if you don't want to continue in the program.
As I said, your complete satisfaction is fully guaranteed. This urgent information belongs in your hands without another minute's delay.
Fighting disease with the facts is what we do every day at Johns Hopkins, and what the White Papers empower you to do in your own life. Take control of your health today.
This is a secure shopping site.
Or write to: Remedy Health Media, 750 Third Avenue, 6th Floor New York, New York, 10017