Remember when standard advice for many digestive disorders was a bland diet? Recent advances have led to radically improved treatments for people who suffer from conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract.
The encouraging news is that the symptoms of digestive disorders can be alleviated, and often completely eliminated, with the right combination of medication, dietary changes, exercise, weight loss, stress reduction and surgery.
It's all detailed in an important new research report from Johns Hopkins -- rated #1 of America's best hospitals for 21 consecutive years 1991-2011 by U.S. News & World Report.
The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper
Your Digestive Expert
H. Franklin Herlong, M.D.
Adjunct Professor of Medicine
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
The expertise you need, in language you can understand and use
In The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper, you will discover exciting advances and the most useful, current information to help you prevent or treat conditions affecting the digestive tract.
You'll find a thorough overview of what the medical field knows about upper and lower digestive tract disorders (including everything from gastroesophageal reflux disease [GERD] to peptic ulcers, and irritable bowel syndrome to colorectal polyps) and conditions that affect the liver, gallbladder and pancreas.
You will learn how to prevent these diseases and, when symptoms arise, the best ways for you and your doctor to diagnose and treat them. The Johns Hopkins White Papers redefine the term "informed consumer." In The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper, specialists from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine report in depth on the latest digestive disorders prevention strategies and treatments. Thousands of Americans rely on Johns Hopkins expertise to help them manage their digestive disorders.
In The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper you'll get a thorough overview of what the medical field knows about the most common digestive disorders today. You'll find a wealth of news you can use about:
- Celiac disease
- Crohn's disease
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Hiatal hernia
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
Timely Information Backed by Johns Hopkins Resources and Expertise
The symptoms of digestive disorders can be alleviated, and often completely eliminated, with the right combination of medication, dietary changes, exercise, weight loss, stress reduction and, as a last resort, surgery.
Learning as much as possible about the causes, effects and treatments for your digestive disorder is the first step toward living a fuller life with minimal discomfort and physical limitations.
The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper is designed to help you ensure the best outcome. Use what you learn to help you:
- Recognize and respond to symptoms and changes as they occur.
- Communicate effectively with your doctor, ask informed questions and understand the answers.
- Make the right decisions, based on an understanding of the newest drugs, the latest treatments and the most promising research.
- Take control over your condition and act out of knowledge rather than fear.
ORDER YOUR COPY of The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive
Disorders White Paper NOW
... and this is just some of what you'll read:
- GERD - but no heartburn? Other symptoms that can indicate reflux.
- De-stress to treat IBS: Meditation may offer relief.
- Celiac disease and lactose intolerance: How to get enough calcium when you have both conditions.
- Fresh fish: Will it help prevent colorectal cancer?
- Steps to take to reduce your risk of esophageal cancer.
- Your liver and your drugs: Take these precautions to prevent drug-induced liver damage.
NEWS YOU CAN USE: Direct to you from
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins stands at the forefront of modern medicine, leading the nation in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the diseases that undermine healthy living and longevity. Each of the 2013 White Papers has been prepared for your use by some of the most respected medical specialists in the field.
Look to all of The Johns Hopkins White Papers for:
- A thorough overview of the condition, its causes and symptoms ...
- Treatment options, with Johns Hopkins recommendations ...
- Groundbreaking new research and a review of the latest studies ...
- A glossary of medical terms you need to understand ...
- Lists of health information organizations and support groups that specialize in the disorder ...
But that's not all. Order now, pay with you credit card, and you'll also receive a FREE Special Report:
FREE Digestive Disorders Special Report:
Taking Good Care of Your Gut
Tips for optimal digestive health
- Maybe It's Not "Just Heartburn": Occasional heartburn can be treated with over-the-counter antacids. But if you have any of these symptoms, talk to your doctor to rule out more serious problems.
- Should You Try Probiotics? Evidence is mounting that these "friendly bacteria" can help treat many digestive problems, such as IBS and Crohn's disease. See how they work and are used, and whether they might relieve your gastrointestinal issues.
- New Ways to Look Inside: The benefits and drawbacks of patient-friendly imaging tools including the "video pill" and virtual colonoscopy. How do state-of-the-art tools compare with established diagnostic exams?
- Making Friends with Fiber: Getting enough dietary fiber is an easy way to prevent or treat a wide variety of digestive complaints. See which foods deliver the most fiber.
- How to Avoid a Foodborne Illness: Follow these guidelines to choose, store, prepare and serve food in ways that minimize the health risks that result in 76 million infections and 325,000 hospitalizations annually.
You'll get BOTH The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper mailed to you, and the Special Report as an instant electronic download, all for only $19.95 with a full money-back guarantee. That's a 50 percent savings off the regular $39.95 cover price.
START TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH TODAY!
This is information you will not want to do without in your quest for better health for you and your loved ones. The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper gives you 85 pages of timely information, backed by Johns Hopkins resources and expertise - all available now.
Plus, get your FREE Special Report, Taking Good Care of your Gut, when you order and pay by credit card now.
Fighting disease with the facts is what we do every day at Johns Hopkins and what the White Papers empower you to do in your own life.
Don't miss this risk-FREE chance to take charge of your health. Order and pay now and in just a few moments you'll be able to download your FREE Special Report. All for only $19.95 plus shipping.
Better relief for your digestive disorders is just a click away.
Our no-strings, can't lose,
You don't risk a penny to take a good, long look at The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper. You must be 100 percent convinced this is essential information you can't do without, or you may return it within your 30-day preview period.
Frankly, it's hard to imagine how anyone would part with this information from one of the nation's top hospitals. But you decide once you see it.
Just click below for your 30-day risk-free preview of The 2013 Johns Hopkins Digestive Disorders White Paper. We will bill you later. Or better yet, put it on your credit card and you can download your FREE GIFT, Taking Good Care of Your Gut. Keep the free gift even if you decide, for any reason, to return your WHITE PAPER.
To keep you on the cutting edge of digestive disorder research, we offer an annual renewal service to White Paper readers. That way, your White Paper is always current, never out of date.
A card will be sent to you in advance, and if you wish to examine the next year's Johns Hopkins White Paper, do nothing and it will arrive automatically with an invoice. If you don't wish to see the new White Paper, simply return the card within 30 days. You may notify us at any time if you don't want to continue in the program.
As we said, your complete satisfaction is fully guaranteed. This urgent information belongs in your hands without another minute's delay.
This is a secure shopping site.
Or write to: Remedy Health Media, 500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1900, New York, NY 10110