Johns Hopkins Health Alerts Topic Page:
Spotlight on Men's Health
Men and woman ARE different. For your convenience, in Spotlight on Men's Health, we provide clickable links to articles which are specific to men's health concerns. From time to time, we will also publish additional articles regarding important men's health issues and list them here.
Of course, many of the articles on the Health Alerts website are of interest to both men and women – for example arthritis, heart health, and diabetes to name just a few topics. We hope you’ll take the time to browse through the column listing at the right and click on all articles that interest you.
Men's Health Related Articles
Back Pain and Osteoporosis:
- Osteoporosis and Men
Depression and Anxiety:
- Antidepressant-Induced Sexual Dysfunction
- Men and Depression
- Special Report: Combating Sexual Dysfunction Caused by Antidepressants
- 4 Healthy Living Updates on Erectile Dysfunction, Exercise and Dementia, and more!
- Cancer Prevention -- Protecting Your Bladder
- Special Report: The Uses and Misuses of Testosterone Therapy
- Sex After A Heart Attack -- When Is It Safe?
- Medications and Sexual Dysfunction: What's the Connection?
- The ABCs of Heart Attack Prevention
Hypertension and Stroke:
- Weight Loss—A Key Player In Fighting High Blood Pressure
- Recent Findings on Dangers of Sleep Apnea
- Special Report: Sleep Apnea's Multiple Health Risks
- Men's Testosterone Levels Tied to Alzheimer's Disease Risk
Nutrition and Weight Control:
- Using BMI And Waist Circumference To Assess Healthy Weight
- Diet and Longevity -- A Dietary Arsenal Against 8 Serious Disorders
- Special Report: Ten Strategies For Successful Weight Loss
- Will Prostatitis Affect My Quality of Life?
- Underscoring the Importance of Experience
- Prostatitis--Nailing Down the Diagnosis
- Breaking News on BPH from Johns Hopkins
- Recent Research Spells Good News for Prostate Cancer Patients
- What's Your Prostate Symptom Score?
- What to Expect from a Prostate Biopsy
- Why Do So Many Men Develop Prostatitis?
- Before You Give Up On Viagra
- Special Report: New Biomarkers Offer Hope for Improving on PSA Test Results
- Special Report: Finding Help for Sexual Function Problems After BPH Treatment
For more information on Men's Healthy Living please visit the BOOKSTORE .